Saturday, October 6, 2018

My Review for Roman: A Zambrano Crime Family!


My review for Roman: A Zambrano Crime Family Novel by author Olivia Deici. This is book 1 in her Miami Mafia series, and is available now on Kindle Unlimited!


Title: Roman: A Zambrano Crime Family Novel 
Series: Miami Mafia #1
Author: Olivia Deici
Genre: Mafia Romance 
Published: March 11, 2017

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I really loved this book. It's a lighter mafia romance, but still has some action and suspense. Roman and Izabella are really great characters. My favorite part of the book was the 80's scene.

I love the links to the songs in the book, that really rocked!! I would highly recommend checking out this book, it's a really great read!! 

Kim L ~ Wonderful World of Books

View all my reviews
Amazon Review







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...