Friday, November 17, 2017

New Release - Vigil Andi by BC Shannon!



Welcome To The Release of "Vigil Andi" by BC Shannon!

Title: Vigil Andi
Author: BC Shannon        
Genre:  Romantic Suspense
Release Date: November 15, 2017

I was once just an ordinary girl who was in love with an extraordinary boy. As the saying goes though, "Love hurts!"   

You probably won’t like me very much, in fact, I’d venture to say that you’ll likely hate me. I get it. The hardest part for you though, is that you’re going to hate yourself just a little bit too, because I’m going to challenge your morals. 

 You’re going to find yourself rooting for me and trying to justify what I do and that…that’s what will make you hate yourself. 

 Being a vigilante is hard work, so judge me if you must. Just know that what I’m doing is for the greater good. And yes, before you ask, I believe in God.  

 I believe that He is the ultimate judge and jury, but someone has to help those who can’t help themselves. Why me? I’m just the one filling the role that I was fated for. 













I love to read! It's become such a big part of my life over the years that I decided to give life to the characters that were running around in my head. This process is still very new for me, but I hope you enjoy these characters as much as I do!

I'm married with 2 wonderful kids. Honestly, they're great. I'm a lucky girl. We live in Indiana on Lake Michigan and are fortunate enough to experience 4 seasons every year. 

I'm a huge animal lover. We share our home with dogs, cats, an iguana, and a chameleon right now. They make each day an experience.

Our kids are very active in many sports, but gymnastics and baseball occupy the majority of our time. If you have kids in sports, you'll be able to relate to the first book, Raising The Bar. It can be read alone, but there will be more to follow. 

Subsequent books will be different main characters, but part of the same world and series. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you!







In Partnership With

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...