Sunday, August 6, 2017

My Review for Savior by S.L. Scott!




Savior by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Can I just say WOW! This is an amazing read. The twist and turns, the suspense, the up's and down's. Oh and the love they had for each other, just made the book that much better. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion to this duet.

It was so worth the wait. From start to finish I was hooked. This was one of the most intense stories I've read this year!! You don't want to miss it.. Get it as soon as it releases. You won't be disappointed...

Kim L - Wonderful World of Books

View all my reviews
Be sure to pick up your copy of Savage!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...