Title: Shoot the Moon
Series: Scorpio Stinger MC #6
Author: Jani Kay
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Cover Design: A.V. Lee
Release Date: December 5, 2016
Meet the anti-hero and the spitfire in SHOOT THE MOON.
Shoot the Moon
1. To attempt the near-impossible.
2. To take a risk for great rewards.
3. To set one’s sights high and try for something that one wants badly, but for which realistically the probability of success is not good.
1. Morally ambiguous and flawed hero who is hard and jaded and not entirely pure but has hidden noble intentions.
2. A bad boy with heroic qualities.
3. Individuals who often possess dark personality traits.
1. A person, especially a girl or woman, who is of fiery temper and easily provoked to outbursts.
2. Wild & free. Someone whose angry words sting like fire, considered strong emotionally & spiritually.
3. Someone who you don't want to be on the bad side of.
Razor & Lexi’s Story
Razor has some heavy boots to fill. He’s always lived in the shadow of his brothers and he’s sick of it.
Lexi is wild and out of control. She won’t be told what to do and she has a filthy mouth that’s gotten her into more trouble than she can admit.
He wants her from the first moment he lays eyes on her.
She only has eyes for another man she can’t have.
He’s determined to claim her and make her his.
She fights him tooth and nail.
Is Razor the one man who can tame Lexi and make her his?
Scorpio Stinger MC Series
Ryder Prequel #0.5
Two Worlds Colliding #1
Unchain My Heart #2
A Biker Christmas # 2.5
Gods & Monsters #3
Road to Destiny #5
USA Today Bestselling Author - Jani Kay lives in Western Australia within a ten minute walk to the beach which is one of her favorite places to chill out.
She has been a bookworm all her life - as a voracious reader, she would gladly spend her last dollar on a book. She is always fascinated that for the mere price of a book (often less than the price of a coffee!), she can escape her life for a while and see through someone else's eyes into their world.
Jani loves the colour red, is a fiery Aries, is impatient and always storming ahead with those ram's horns, bashing her head...she has a wicked sense of humour and loves laughing.
In her 'other' life, Jani is a business woman and a scientist - a creative scientist though - she formulates skin care products and brews up concoctions in her laboratory...
She has 2 beautiful children who have grown into amazing young adults and Jani is very proud of them.
Besides reading and writing, her favorite 'thing' is traveling and drinking cocktails on the beach while watching the sun set over the ocean (Sex on The Beach anyone?).
Above all, she believes in Kindness, Karma, Miracles and Magic...