Friday, September 9, 2016

Next to Never: Shattered Innocence Trilogy Review!!



Rade Matheson is a young successful businessman with over a billion dollars in assets. His only objective is to find the man who embezzled millions from one of his companies. What he finds is the innocence of the only women who can lead him to his stolen money and the man responsible. The only problem is he can’t get enough of her. One wrong decision could cause him to lose her forever. 

All Dylan Adams wanted was to get her life back on track. After the death of her fiancée she knew she needed to move on. She opens her heart to Rade Matheson only to find she’s falling for a man who betrays her trust. Will her endless desire haunt her forever or will her weakness take over? 



🔥🔥🔥MUST READ🔥🔥🔥


Book #1 in Trilogy

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this from the author for a honest review. This is the first book I've read from his author. I'm glad I did. It is well written and the storyline was good. Rade is true dom and sexy. Dylan is strong willed and smart. The sex scenes really hot. I highly recommend reading this trilogy. I'm now reading Next to Always the next book in series. Will be reading more from A.L Long.






"I am A.L.Long and after retiring from the financial industry I wanted a way to spend my time enjoying what I have always wanted to do.

It was then that I decided that I wanted to write. I always knew that I wanted to write, but never had the time.

I have a deep passion for romance and I thought why not share my ideas. 

When I'm not writing, I like to spend time outside taking long walks and sipping wine under the stars.


    





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...