Friday, July 8, 2016

"Three Way" by Olivia Long Review



Margot Wellington was the new girl in town.
Too short and curvy to hang off a pole at the 
Hen House strip club, she settles for waitressing
there while trying to figure out her life far from 
her native Nebraska.

When Ryker Montgomery saves her from certain 
assault, she's thrust into his life of crime. Hooking 
up with the president of Hell's Warriors might be 
exciting but it might be too intense for Margot to 
handle. His life isn't what it seems. 

Desperate time call for desperate action, and Margot
turns to Ryker's twin brother Quinn for comfort. The
billionaire CEO of the family's business empire, He's
everything she wanted from Ryker and more. 

An unexpected twist places her in a position where
she is forced to choose between the two brothers. 
But what happens when she can't?
Besides, who ever said you had to choose?

And it's free on KU! Along with some of her books:)

```````````````````````````````````````````````
My Review:

Three Way, the Novel by Olivia Hawthorne

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot is what this book is.. Oh to be Margot and have two sexy 
twins love you. The characters were well developed and 
interesting. It's not your typical alpha I'm the man and you do 
what I say. You can feel the love and lust they have each other. 
And let me you the sex was Hot! I love the fact that this is a 
stand alone book. I would highly recommend reading, 
you won't be disappointed.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...