Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ashton Scott - Nina Levine

A BRAND NEW WEB SERIAL FROM NINA LEVINE




Join her newsletter to get it delivered to your inbox
every Monday! Or read it on her website Nina Levine
He thought he new it all. He new nothing!

Here’s a taste…
Nodding at the chair next to mine, he says, 
“Mind if I join you?” I exhale my frustration.
I told your assistant that I didn’t have time for
another meeting. Ignoring me, he sits. Looks like 
you can squeeze me in. So when you asked if I 
minded you joining me, what you really meant
to say was that you were joining me.

His eyes capture mine in a way that doesn’t let go.
I’m not a man who usually asks, Lorelei. There's
no denying the dominance surrounding this man.
Everything about him declares control and power-
from the way he stands tall with his shoulders back, 
to the deep, commanding tone of his voice, to the 
way he watches you with complete self-assurance.

I can imagine he doesn’t ever have to ask for 
anything. I bet you aren’t. Did that wet your
appetite?

EPISODE ONE AVAILABLE HERE
EPISODE TWO AVAILABLE HERE
EPISODE THREE AVAILABLE HERE
EPISODE FOUR AVAILABLE HERE














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...