Friday, November 11, 2016

My Review - Stolen Secrets by Cayce Poponea!


🔥🔥 Hot Read ðŸ”¥ðŸ”¥

Stolen Secrets by Cayce Poponea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one hot read. I couldn't put it down. Arianna was quiet yet very smart. I loved her character. She had Dominick eating out of her hand without even tring. As for Dominick, man he's hot,cocky & a total alpha. 

The storyline was really great. Cayce kept it interesting & suspenseful. This was the first time I've read her books. I am definitely hooked, and will be checking out her other books. If you love mafia romance, this is a must read.
View all my reviews

Amazon Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...