Friday, July 29, 2016

📕Stained: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Review


📚 Stained: An Alpha Billionaire Romance 📚
(The Monroe Trilogy Book 1) 


💖 Free on KU or .99 cents - can't beat that! ðŸ’–
Click cover to go and get it:)


by Cynthia Dane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first book from Cynthia. I really enjoyed reading it. The story line was really well written. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars was I had a hard time on who's thoughts were who's Damon's? or Alices'?. Alice could have been a little more tough and make Damon work a little harder, even thou she was supposedly made for him. It would have been nice to know more about Damon's thoughts. All in all I really liked this book. Can't wait for next part of the trilogy to come out. It keeps you hooked. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

View all my reviews

Visit her at Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...