Wednesday, July 6, 2016

"Mr. Perfect" Review JA Huss!


JA Huss

The Mister Series books are releasing every two
months. April 2016 to December 2016. So funny,
heartbreaking,and suspenseful collection of stories
about five powerful men and what it means to find
love...

Mr. Perfect by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mr. Perfect is perfect. This is one fantastic book. Mac is a 
funny,caring yet demanding alpha, I couldn't get enough of him. 
This had me hooked at the first chapter. Wow and Ellie is smart,funny, 
and caring. The sex was off the charts hot. It had just enough suspense,
secrets  and lies to keep you reading. I love this new series. 
This is a must read book. Let's face it all her books are awesome.

View all my reviews
Other books in "The Mister Series"
Book 2 out now!
Book 3 Due out August 17
You can Pre-Order it..

ALL BOOKS IN THIS SERIES CAN BE READ AS
A STANDALONE! 

Mr. Corporate (Releases 8-17-16)
Mr. Mysterious (Releases 10-12-16) 
Mr. Match (Releases 12-7-16)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. It really makes my day to know you are enjoying my posts:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...